PariMatch casino is one of the best casinos! It’s available to almost everyone and all over the world! Let’s take a closer look at how to get a PariMatch bonus, how to win back a bonus at PariMatch and what this promotion is all about.
What is a sign-up bonus
In the process of account registration, Pari Match users can receive bonus funds to their accounts. Although the bonus is commonly referred to as ‘for registration’, it is actually awarded for the first deposit.
Of course, the above amounts are the maximum limit of the first deposit bonus. PariMatch imposes conditions not only to the wagering of the bonus but also to the amount of the first deposit. Now let’s move on to the question of how to get a Pari Match bonus.
How to get the bonus
The first step in the agreement to get the bonus is after you have registered. When filling out the first form, you need to tick the promotional offer. If it is not ticked, you will no longer be able to get the bonus just for registering.
Proper marketing is an essential part of a successful online casino – it’s an axiom. Experienced operators strive to succeed in 2 types of marketing: we call them “attraction” and “retention” marketing. The former is aimed at attracting player traffic, while the latter is more about bonuses, loyalty programs, tournaments and other activities. This time we’re focusing on bonuses and their features.
Let’s find out what bonuses are and why they exist
To answer this question, let’s look around. Google “online casino” and you’ll instantly get a huge number of results. Every casino relies on SEO, affiliate marketing and other opportunities to get to the top of search queries and gain players’ attention. But what do you do when players finally find your casino to make them stay?
Great design is good, but let’s face it: the growing popularity of online casinos is attracting experienced professionals to the business. And overall, the level of the iGaming industry has risen markedly in recent years compared to earlier stages.
The most respected casinos have a similar set of gaming providers available to players. This is partly due to the conservatism of players who prefer a certain set of games.
The problem is that many casinos have more or less the same game content and thus the chances of winning. Casino operators need to take serious action to turn casino visitors into loyal players.
The best way to win the loyalty of those who come to try their luck at your casino is to give them what they want as soon as possible.
A bonus is a method of giving the player free money/game options (such as freespins) to use at a particular casino. Everyone loves free stuff, so operators don’t shy away from this method of promotion.
The main types of bonuses:
- A sign-up bonus is a popular way to welcome players, encourage them to sign up, and, most importantly, to accept the casino’s policies and share their personal details. You then have two things: a registered potential player and the ability to contact them for further marketing. From that point on, all further dealings with the player are either your success or failure. In exchange for the data, the casino credits and/or freespins to players’ accounts so that they can get an immediate taste of the game with minimal loss.
- Deposit Bonus – The name lives up to its name. The bonus is given out to encourage players to make a deposit with their own money. It is these bonuses that are most aggressively promoted by casino operators, as that is the whole point. Usually such a bonus is given out as a % of the deposit amount, sometimes accompanied by a certain amount of freespins.
- Reload bonus – aimed at player retention and involvement of those who haven’t made a deposit for a certain period of time (a week, a month, etc.). It is a good way to remind the player about the casino or to invite a player who left long ago to come back to take advantage of the extra bonus. This type of bonus can take many forms, from extra free spins to a percentage of the deposit. In order to get players to come back sooner, reload bonuses are usually time-limited and have a fixed expiry date. In addition, reload bonuses can also be dedicated to a specific event or used to promote new games.
- Cashbacks / freespins if you lose. This is something to consider if you plan to build a long-term relationship with players. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose – it’s the nature of the game. Typically, players take losing personally, and the last thing we’d want is for you to let players leave the casino in a bad mood. Providing a % cashback for losses would certainly soften the blow. Another good option is to provide individual free spins to players who are unlucky that day.
Above are a few of the most common types of bonuses that are often used at online casinos. However, the key to dominating the arena is the variety and flexibility of in-house marketing.
In a nutshell, it is extremely flexible, allowing operators to “tune” bonuses that are ideal for narrow player segments. The platform uses an internal subject-oriented language (DSL) designed for a detailed description of the bonuses’ logic. This makes almost anything possible: individual and complex bonuses, depending on different conditions and timeframes, targeting specific groups or even individual players.
The structure of every bonus created in DSL is as follows:
- Mandatory parameters (define the type of bonus and its general conditions)
- Possible parameters (ranging from timelines to affiliate-related segmentations for exclusive bonuses)
- Freespin parameters (customizable games, amounts, conditions, wagering requirements, and more)
As you can see from the above, the bonus system is an essential element for encouraging and retaining online casino players. It may seem like it takes effort to understand all the logic behind bonuses, but under the clear guidance of SoftSwiss account managers, everything quickly becomes clear.- It really doesn’t.
It’s time to talk about the fine print, otherwise known as bonus terms
Online casinos are a high-risk but lucrative business built on mathematics and probability theory. To prevent misuse of bonuses, operators impose additional conditions that must be met before a payout can be made. The trick with betting requirements is to make the bonuses profitable for the casino. That’s why the wagering requirements usually specify how many times the amount of money deposited must be played before the withdrawal becomes possible.
PariMatch bonus is a wonderful opportunity to increase your first deposit and start actively placing bets immediately after signing up. And although the account bonus is only available for betting on sporting events, the bookmaker also offers lucrative promotions and terms for other products. How can I get a Pari Match sign-up bonus? All you need to do is follow the bookmaker’s instructions and not deviate from the rules for using the bonus.
You will automatically receive 20% of your weekend loss into your account.
Terms and conditions:
- Bets placed between 00:00 on Saturday and 23:59 on Sunday, Western European Time (UTC + 3) are accepted for the promotion.
- The bonus will be credited to your account automatically on Monday.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must place at least 100 bets.
- The minimum value of the bonus is 4,99 $.
- The maximum possible bonus is PKR 49,91 $.
- Maximum bonus for VIP and Premium members is 998,12 $.
The casino reserves the right to review transaction records at any time and for any reason. If such review reveals that a player has used strategies deemed by the casino to be malicious at his discretion, the casino reserves the right to revoke the player’s right to continue participating.
This promotion is subject to PariMatch basic rules.
PariMatch reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time. By accepting the bonus, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the bonus and to Pari Match general terms and conditions, as published on parimatch-gambling-pk.com
You can request a refund of 10% of your weekend losses at Live Casino. Play your favorite games over the weekend and if you’re unsuccessful, request a 10% refund by writing to [email protected] with your game account number. And on the weekend you will receive a refund of 10% of the amount lost to your Live Casino account.
The appeal must be submitted by the end of the Monday following the weekend in which the gambling activity took place.